Thursday, January 4, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 22


At General Hospital -Kristina room-Kristina was lying in bed as Sabrina was taking off the bandage. “Kristina, If this hurts I want you to hold a finger up, I give you some drugs to help the pain”Sabrina said she took off the bandage off Kristina it did hurt a little but Kristina was in pain but wanted it off. Sabrina got all the bandages off. “Can I see what I look like? Kristina mumble Sabrina handle Kristina a mirror. “I look ugly “Kristina mumble. “Kristina, You’re burns are still healing we don't know how they will heal yet and you may need plastic surgery “Sabrina said “Okay, How are my parents and Peter “Kristina ask “They are getting there bandage off too”Kristina mumble “Yes”Sabrina said “When Can I go home “?Kristina mumble “Not right away , You have a lot of healing to do”Sabrina said

Ned room-Ned was lying in bed when Tommy was taking off his bandage. “Ned, Let me know if this hurt “Tommy said as he took off the bandage. Ned was in pain as he was doing it but he wanted it off. “How is Alexis and Kristina and Peter “Ned mumble. “You all have a lot of healing to do”Tommy said “Well the burns scar us”Ned mumble “We don't know yet”Tommy said “When can we get out”Ned mumble “Not for a while “Tommy said

Alexis room-Alexis was lying in bed as Robin was taking off her bandage. “Alexis, Are you okay”Robin ask “Yes”Alexis mumble Robin took off all the bandage. “Can I see what I look like “Alexis mumble Robin handle her a mirror and Alexis look at herself. “We don't know how the burns will heal you have a long way to go. All of you “Robin said “How is my daughter “Alexis mumble ,”She is in the same boat as you are,Robin said

Peter room-Peter was lying in bed as Patrick was taking off his bandage. “Peter, Are you okay”Patrick ask Peter shake his head as Patrick took off the bandage . “Do I look okay “Peter mumble “You will heal it's just going to take time “Patrick said “Do we know who did this”Peter mumble “I don't know what the Police found “Patrick said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment