Tuesday, January 16, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 24

“Saying Goodbye”
At The Church-Felicia was getting it all set up fixed a picture of Mac when Robert came into the church. “Felicia, I'm sorry about Mac, I'm here for you, My brother loved you”Robert said “I loved him too”Felicia said as Anna and Robin and Emma and Patrick and Laurel and Kevin and Lucy and Scotty and Maxie and Alexis and Monica and Alan came into the church., Felicia sit down by Maxie and Robin and Anna and Emma and Robert.

The father came out. “We are here to say goodbye to a father and husband and a Police commission and brother “The father said Felicia got up. “Mac and I have been thought a lot, I left him and he raised my daughter's as his own, Mac was a great father, I trust him to raised my daughter's, Now Mac is with our daughter Georgia, I can't believe I lose both of them”Felicia said she sit down as Robin got up. “Mac and I had our differences but he was always there for me when I needed him to be, I will miss him, I loved him”Robin said she sit down as Maxie got up, “Mac was my father in every sense of the way and I would never change it, I loved him”Maxie said she sit down as Robert got up.”I hate that my brother is gone, I will miss him”Robert said he sit down. Emma got up. “Mac will never be forgotten and we will always love him “Emma said she sit down and the funeral was over..

Felicia was about to leave when Robert stop her. “We need to talk alone “Robert said they left..

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment