Tuesday, January 9, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 46


At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Lorenzo wedding reception-Alan and Monica and Michael and Sabrina and Tracy and Rae and Sierra and Tony and Lila Rae and Morgan and Gina and Josslyn and Lorenzo Jr and Juanita and Tea and Lucian and Mateo and Dixie and Tad were there with Skye and Lorenzo who were dancing.. Lorenzo was looking at Skye when he saw Anna and Paul come into the room . Lorenzo stop dancing. “Lorenzo,, What is it”Skye ask as she looks at Paul and Anna..”Why are you here? This is our wedding “Skye ask “Yes and we our sorry , We are here to arrest someone “Paul said “My husband didn't do it”Skye said “We know, It's not Lorenzo we are here to arrest “Paul said “Who? This is our wedding day “Skye said “Yes, I'm sorry “Anna said “We are here to arrest Josslyn “Paul said “Josslyn for what? Sierra ask “It was Josslyn who set Kristina place on fire”Paul said “No, You must have the wrong person “Lila Rae said “Josslyn “Alan said “It was me, I set the fire “Josslyn said “Don't say anything else “Tea said “You are just like you're mother! You are heartless and cold! I will make sure you go down for this! I will make sure of it”Tracy said “Leave my sister alone, I'm not happy with what Josslyn did but I will not let anyone attack her “Michael said “Peter you're brother “Tracy said “I know “Michael said Paul arrested Josslyn, “Josslyn Jack Cassadine, You are under arrest “Paul said “I will check on Spencer “Sabrina said “Thanks, Don't tell him”Josslyn said she left with Anna and Paul.

“Tea, Can you help Josslyn “Lorenzo ask “Yes, I'm not sure how I can get Josslyn out of this mess but I will try”Tea said she left as Skye came by. “Lorenzo, Did you know about this”Skye ask “Yes, But I didn't tell you is because I want to help Josslyn, Carly saved our daughter, I owe it to her to save her daughter, I disagree what Josslyn did”Lorenzo said “I made the same mistake when I was Josslyn aged, I try to stop Uncle Stuart from seeing a woman who had AIDS”Skye said “We all were young and made a mistake “Lorenzo said “Yes, AJ is not going to like this, He want revenge “Skye said “None of this is going to be good,”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment