Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give part 4 ch 41


“Skye Falling”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in his wheelchair talking to Alexis about the trial. “Are you should you can be my wife's lawyer “Lorenzo ask “Yes, I will help Skye out of this “Alexis said as Richard came into the room..”You're going to be Mother lawyer? That's great “Richard said “Thanks, I will do my best to get Skye bail, I will see you later “Alexis said and left. “Richard, Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “I just want to tell you I will help Mother out of here”Richard said “Me too”Lorenzo said
At The jail cell-Skye was in her cell when Rae came by. “Mother, Where have you been “Skye ask “Sorry by the time I heard about you it was to late for visitor “Rae said “I'm glad you're here now, Mother I'm in trouble “Skye said she moved closer to Rae. “Did you do it”Rae ask “Yes, Valentin raped me when I was a little girl , I didn't know he was Althea son”Skye said “We will get you out of this “Rae said as Monica came into the room..”Yes we will, Skye I have a chance of clothes for you “Monica said “Thanks “Skye said the guard came by. “Mrs. Alcazar, You can go change “The guard said he unlocked the cell and Skye got out. “Thanks you both”Skye said and left.”You and Skye are really close “Rae said “You can't be jealous of that”Monica said and left..
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was talking to one of his man. “We have to get my wife out of this”Lorenzo said “We will”Aubrey said the man left.”Lorenzo, I want to help Skye out of this, She not going down for this “Aubrey said “I couldn't agree more.,Now what is you're plan”Lorenzo ask
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment