Monday, January 15, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 20


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in his wheelchair worrying about things when Lorenzo Jt came into the room ten minutes late..”Where have you been! Lorenzo yelled “Sorry Father, I was sleeping “Lorenzo Jr said “Sleeping! We have a family crisis going on and you were sleeping! Lorenzo yelled “Sorry Father, I just been so tired lately, I don't know what's going on “Lorenzo Jr said “Well I hope you get better, I need you son, We have a lot going on,,Lila Rae took off we don't know where and Josslyn and Morgan have been arrested”Lorenzo said “What are we going to do”Lorenzo Jr ask

At The Police station-Josslyn was being questioned by Ric. “It wasn't my brother or Lorenzo who help me escape, I did it all by myself “Josslyn said “I know you're lying and Morgan helped you I have proof “Ric said “What kind of proof “Josslyn ask as Tea came into the room. “Don't say anything “Tea said “I will give you a minute with you're client”Ric said and left. “Tea, I can't let Morgan go down for this, I want to take the blame for this “Josslyn said “I will help you with this but are you sure? You could get more time “Tea ask “Yes, It's time I take responsibility for myself “Josslyn said “All right “Tea said

Morgan was in a room when Michael came into the room. “Morgan, Between you and Josslyn I don't know what to do”Michael said “I have to get out of here my wife left and give our daughter to Sierra “Morgan said “I'm sorry “Michael said

At Josslyn room-Josslyn was alone when Tea came into the room. “Josslyn, I have some bad news, The evidence they have on Morgan is strong, I can't fight it”Tea said “No”Josslyn said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment