Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 48




At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was downstairs in his wheelchair when Sierra came back into the room. “The maids are taking care of everything, Daddy, I'm worrying about Mother “Sierra said “She will be fine, Now I want you to keep Grace till you're sister comes home, Don't let any of the Spencer be alone with her”Lorenzo said “Daddy “Sierra ask”Sierra “Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy, Have you look for Lila Rae “Sierra ask “Yes, I know where your sister is”Lorenzo said as Lorenzo Jr came into the room..”Sierra, I need to talk to you're brother “Lorenzo said “I'll go check on the food “Sierra said and left..”Father, Did you have anything to do with Morgan going down for shooting Mac and Paul”Lorenzo Jr ask “Yes, We were not going down for it”Lorenzo said “Good, What do you have plan to save Mother “Lorenzo Jr ask “If your mother goes to jail I will help Skye escape “Lorenzo said as Rae and Alan and Monica and AJ and Richard and Emma and Sierra came into the room.,”I can't believe Mother really want a dinner party “Richard said “You're mother just want to have her family around her”Lorenzo said as Skye came into the room. “I want to Thank everyone for the support in this “Skye said “You will not go to jail for this”Alan said “You're not alone in this”AJ said “I know, Now I want to have a nice dinner, No more talking about the trial “Skye said they sit down to dinner..
At General Hospital-Nikolas and Hayden were their talking to Dr. Drake. “Do you think this clinic will help our son”Nikolas ask “Yes, I do”Dr. Drake said “It's so far away “Hayden said “We can take the jet to visit Grayson “Nikolas said “Sure we talk to Sierra “Hayden ask “Yes”Nikolas said 
At Tony-Tony was looking at a picture of Sierra when Sydney came into the room. “You are going to get the woman of you're dreams soon”Sydney said “What did you do Mother”Tony ask Sydney went by him. “I took care of you just like always “Sydney said she touch her son face. 
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment