Monday, January 8, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 42


At Julian-Julian was packing up his belongings when there was a knock on the door. Julian open it was Ava and Lorenzo and Mateo and Juanita. “What's going on “Ava ask “I'm going to the burn center where Alexis is, I want to be their for her”Julian said “You really love her? Don't you “Ava ask “Yes , I do, Lorenzo I will miss you're wedding “Julian said “It's okay, If this was Skye I would want to be with her too”Lorenzo said “Thanks “Julian said “Is this the first time you fell in love? Mateo ask “Yes”Julian said “I'm happy for you “Mateo said “Me too “Juanita said “Thanks, I need to go”Julian said he left..

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye's room-Skye was setting up her wedding dress when Sierra came into the room. “Sierra, You look happy “Skye said “I'm mother, Ric is going to be Grayson lawyer, and reopen the case, My husband maybe coming home to me”Sierra said “Just don't get you're hopes up. Sierra you don't need a man to make you happy “Skye said “I know but I want Grayson home and my children need their father “Sierra said “I get that “Skye said as Rae and Lila Rae and Audrey and Josslyn came into the room. “I'm glad you're here, let's get ready for the spa”Skye said

Lila Rae put her bag on the floor as Skye came by. “Lila Rae, How are you “Skye ask “It hasn't been easy since I woke up to find out my baby was gone but I'm trying “Lila Rae said “I know it's hard, I wish I could take away you're pain”Skye said “Me too, I'm happy for you and Daddy “Lila Rae said “Thanks “Skye said “Skye, We sure go”Rae said they left the room.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment