Monday, January 8, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 40


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was packing a bag as Lorenzo wheeled himself into the room. “Are you leaving me “Lorenzo ask “No, I'm going to s spa today and staying at the hotel till tomorrow our wedding day “Skye said “I forget, I'm sorry “Lorenzo said “It's okay, I will never leave you this time, Have you wrote you're wedding vows “Skye ask “I'm working on it””Lorenzo said they share a kiss. “I will see you soon and we will be husband and wife”Skye said “Yes, Forever “Lorenzo said Skye left.

At Michael/Sabrina-Michael was torn on what to do about Josslyn and looking at a picture of Carly. “What would you do Mom”Michael ask himself. As there was a knock on the door , Michael open it was Morgan. “We need to talk, Is anyone here”Morgan ask “No”Michael said “Lorenzo told me about Josslyn, Michael I understand why you want to do the right thing, Peter is you're brother too but we have to protect Josslyn you know that”Morgan said “What Josslyn did was wrong “Michael said “Yes, I agree but Spencer needs his Mother, Josslyn is his only parent “Morgan said “I know. I hate this too, I don't know what to do”Michael said “I agree, I wish Josslyn didn't do this but could we throw our own sister in jail “Morgan ask as Sabrina came into the room.”What is going on”Sabrina ask “Nothing just talking about family “Morgan said and left. “Michael, What is going on? Is something going down “Sabrina ask “Yes, It's Josslyn, Oh Sabrina I'm worrying about my sister, It's bad”Michael said “How bad Sabrina ask “Josslyn is set the lake house on fire “Michael said “Oh My God, What are you going to do”Sabrina ask “I want to do the right thing but I don't want my sister to get hurt either, I had to lied to my Grandmother today and I hate it, I hate all of this “Michael said “I understand you are torn about this “Sabrina said “You think I should turn my sister in”Michael ask “Yes, Alexis and Ned and Kristina and Peter burns are horrible “Sabrina said “I know, My Dad want the truth so bad”Michael said “You know what you have to do”Sabrina said she kiss Michael and went into another room..

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment