Saturday, January 6, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 35


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was downstairs in his wheelchair talking to his men. “It's taken care of boss”The men said “Good, I will not let anyone hurt my family not even Josslyn. Carly saved my daughter’s and I will save hers”Lorenzo said as Sierra came downstairs holding a box. “Sorry Daddy “Sierra said “It's okay we are done here”Lorenzo said the man left..”Daddy, Is Something going down “Sierra ask “Everything is going to be find , I'm taking care of our family “Lorenzo said “Okay, I just want you to be okay and get a happy ending with mother “Sierra said “I want that too and for you to be happy too”Lorenzo said “I will “Sierra said “Did you sign the divorce papers yet”Lorenzo ask “No”Sierra said she look at her wedding ring.

The jail-Grayson was in the visiting section he was hoping it wasn't Sierra it broke his heart to see Sierra when Ric came into the room and sit down. “Ric, Why are you here”Grayson ask “I'm going to get you out of here it breaks my heart to see Sierra so sad, She love you so much “Ric said “Ric I respect you as a lawyer but I don't think even you can save me “Grayson said “Never undermined a man on a mission “Ric said “You're doing this for Skye “Grayson said “Sierra too, I love her like a daughter “Ric said “I know you do, I do what to get out of here and be with my wife and children , Do it”Grayson said “You will not regret this “Ric said

At General Hospital-The hallway-AJ and Tracy and Olivia and Nikolas we're talking to Robin and Patrick and Alan and Monica. “We been discussing the treatment of Alexis and Peter and Ned and Kristina,, Right now it's best that they go to a burn center to get the best care”Patrick said “When? Can I stay with my husband “Olivia ask “Yes but the hospital doesn't allow babies “Robin said “Olivia if you want to go we can take care of George “Alan said “Yes”Monica said “Olivia, Ned and Kristina need you “Tracy said “I will go”Olivia said “I'm sure Michael can handle ELQ alone, I want to go to”AJ said “Alexis need me too, We can take my private jet,”Nikolas said “I will call the Hospital give them a hour “Robin said “Thanks “Nikolas said “I hope we can fine this person “AJ said “Me too”Tracy said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment