Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 42


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was about to leave when AJ came into the room. “Dad , Do you have a plan for helping Skye out of this one “AJ ask “You're sister isn't going to jail.,Now let's go and support you're sister “Alan said they left.
At Lorenzo/Gina-Lorenzo was about to leave when Gina came into the house. “Lorenzo, We need to talk “Gina said “I'm on my way to my mother hearing . Can it wait “Lorenzo ask “No. I'm sorry but it can't.,I haven't been feeling well so I went to see Dr.Drake.. I have HIV”Gina said as she cried..”You have HIV? Lorenzo ask “Yes.,You need to get tested too” Gina said “How did you get it? Did you slept around? Lorenzo ask “No.. I been faithful to you “Gina said “Wow,. This is a lot to take it., Can we talk about this later “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Gina said “Well you go with me to the hearing “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Gina said they left.
At The Courthouse-Courtney hearing-Nikolas and Hayden and Scotty and Ric were their as Courtney came out and the judge. “Courtney Matthew..How do you plead “The Judge ask “Guilty you're honor “Courtney said “You're honor . The state is asking for the maximum sentence “Ric said “You're honored can I say something “Hayden ask “Yes”The Judge said “All this fighting back and forth isn't going to bring back Spencer who I loved to as my son and it's not going to wake up Grayson from his coma..The hurt has got to stop and it ends tonight with Courtney behind bars”Hayden said “You're honored. can I say something “Courtney ask “Yes “The Judge said “Yes , I did this but can anyone imagine giving birth then having the father blackmailed you to leave you're son and the town you loved. I had family here and when I came back to fine my brother and sister in law dead and my son. it was to much and I wanted to hurt someone, I'm willing to take the deal”Courtney said “County Matthew I sentenced you to five to ten years in jail.”The Judge said Courtney look at Nikolas and left.
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment