Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 50



“Saying Goodbye is Hard”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were alone when Skye went by the window she was scared about going to jail and leaving her family when Lorenzo wheel himself by her. “Skye “Lorenzo said Skye turned to look at Lorenzo..”I can't go to jail and leave you and our children behind “Skye said “You will not. I have a plan Skye “Lorenzo said “I trust you, Where is Althea “Skye ask “I had Aubrey take her away”Lorenzo said “Why”Skye ask “Skye, Althea could hurt you're case, It's best if she stay away “Lorenzo said as Alexis came into the room..”Skye, We need to talk about you're case “Alexis said they sit down on the couch..”Alexis, Do you want anything “Skye ask “No, I think we should talk about you're childhood it will help with the case and I think we should have Althea on the stand “Alexis said “Do you really think Althea will help”Lorenzo ask “Yes, The more we know about Skye childhood the better, They will sympathize with Skye “Alexis said “I guess “Skye said “I would like to talk to Althea “Alexis said “She out now”Skye said “Well then next time, Now Skye Do you want to plead guilty “Alexis ask “Yes by reason of insanity “Skye said “I think it will also help us if you go see Dr. Collins”Alexis said “Sure”Skye said “Skye, I do believe you sure not go to jail”Alexis said “Thanks “Skye said Alexis left..”Skye, I will bring Althea home “Lorenzo said “Thanks, Just don't let her alone with me “Skye said “I will not”Lorenzo said 
At Sierra house-Sierra came into her house with Tony. Sierra went by the bar and pour herself a drink. “Do you want a drink “Sierra ask she pour herself a Brandy and drink it as Tony came by her. “I thought you were not a drinker “Tony said “Today, I'm “Sierra said she took another drink and Tony took the glass.,”Sierra, Let me help you feel better “Tony said “How? Well you bring back my husband”Sierra ask “I'm sorry I can't bring Grayson home to you and I could make you feel better by making love to you but I want too, I want you Sierra but I want you to give me all of you “Tony said he kiss Sierra and left she was in shock and didn't know what to do with everything and pour another drink..
At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas and Hayden were home. “Do you think we did the right thing “Hayden ask “Yes”Nikolas said “I hope your right and this helps our son”Hayden said “Me too”Nikolas said 
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment