Friday, January 12, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 11


“Working woman “
At Skye office-Skye was in her office sitting at her desk talking to Erica.,””Skye, I have a business deal for you, I think we should team up and form the talk show and you're magazine together “Erica said “Have you talk to you're another co hosting “Skye ask “Sydney on board, Tracy hasn't been force on the talk show in a long time “Erica said “What do you have in mind “Skye ask “The woman we interviewed can be interviewed for you're magazine and vice vise “Erica said “I like that idea, Let me talk to my partner “Skye said “Of course, Thanks Skye “Erica said and left..

At Sierra office-Sierra was trying to force on work getting the foundation up and ready when Serena came into the room. “Sierra, Do you have everything ready “Serena ask “Yes, You're fund for the clinic are all set”Sierra said she had her a file. “Thanks, You have a great idea here, When are you going to have you're launch “Serena ask “Hopefully tomorrow, It's just been crazy “Sierra said “You have a great idea, I wish you all the success, See you tonight “Serena said and left as Skye came into the room. “Sierra, I'm glad to see you at the office, You need to get you're life back “Skye said “Mother, If Daddy was in a coma you would do anything to save him “Sierra said “True, I just don't want to see you put you're life on hold for Grayson, He maybe not wake up “Skye said “Yes he will. I have work to do”Sierra said she was upset by her mother for saying what the doctors told her, Skye left and Sierra went back to work..

At Lila Rae office-Lila Rae was talking to Maxie, “Maxie,, Thanks for coming in , I'm sorry about Mac, But I'm going to take a break from the magazine “Lila Rae said “How long “Maxie ask “I'm not sure, I had the lawyer draw up some papers “Lila Rae said she give them to Maxie. “Lila Rae, Whatever is going on with you I hope you figure it out and come back “Maxie said “Thanks, I know this magazine is in good hands “Lila Rae said Maxie left.,”Lila Rae look at a picture of Grace and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment