Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 38



At General Hospital -Patrick was looking at a test results when Robin came by..”Patrick, Are you okay”Robin ask “My patience test results came back it's not good”Patrick said “I'm sorry, If I can help “Robin said “You may need to”Patrick said he pick up the phone and called Gina..
At Gina/Lorenzo Jr-Lorenzo was worrying about his mother going to jail and trying to come up with a plan when Gina came into the room. “Lorenzo, Are you okay “Gina ask “No my mother could go to jail “Lorenzo Jr said “For what”Gina ask “For murder “Lorenzo Jr said “I'm sorry “Gina said “Thanks, I'm going to make sure my mother doesn't go down for this “Lorenzo said “You do what you have to do but be careful “Gina said “I will “Lorenzo said “I have to go”Gina said she left..
At Dorian office-Dorian was in her office when Alan came into the room. “We need to talk, You are going to help me save my daughter if you want a second term “Alan said “You can't decide what I do, I'm the mayor of Port Charles “Dorian said “Do you what Valentin did to my daughter! He raped her! Do you get that! Alan yelled as Blair came into the room.”Is everything okay “Blair ask “Yes, We are done here”Dorian said Alan left..”Dorian, Why was Alan upset “Blair ask “Skye been arrested for the murder of Valentin Cassadine “Dorian said “Wow! And Alan wants you're help”Blair ask “Yes, He think because Valentin raped Skye as a teenager it's okay to kill him”Dorian said “It could've been self defense “Blair said “Maybe “Dorian said 
In The Jail cell-Skye was in her cell when Richard came by. “Richard ,My beautiful son”Skye said “Mother, We will get you out of here, I promise “Richard said “Thanks, I will be okay “Skye said “Yes you will “Richard said 
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment