Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 34


“Skye Falling”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye was having lunch with AJ. “AJ, How are you doing? I beat you're happy that Peter is home “Skye ask “Yes but my son isn't the same since the fire “AJ said “I'm sorry “Skye said “So Lila Rae just left town “AJ said “Yes, I sure of know she wasn't feeling better, I want to find her but I know in my heart it's what Lila Rae needs “Skye said as Lucky came by. “Skye Alcazar ,You are under arrest for the murder of Valentin Cassadine “Lucky said “I didn't kill him”Skye said “Skye, Don't say anything I will call Lorenzo “AJ said “Thanks “Skye said as she got up and Lucky put handfuls on her. AJ called Lorenzo. “Lorenzo, It's AJ , Our girl in trouble “AJ said 
At The Courthouse-Bobbie was about to go inside about Spencer custody case when Stefan stop her. “Barbara, Why are you doing this? You know that Spencer belongs with Nikolas and Hayden “Stefan said “I'm Spencer Great Grandmother and I promise I would look out for him and I will “Bobbie said she went inside. “I don't think so”Stefan said to himself as Tracy came by. “Stefan Cassadine “Tracy said “Tracy Quartermaine, How nice to see you “Stefan said “I'm sure “Tracy said she went inside and Stefan followed. 
Alexis was talking to Hayden and Nikolas. “Don't worry, I will handle Courtney “Alexis said as she look at Stefan. 
Bobbie and John we're talking to Tea. “I will get you custody “Tea said as the Judge came into the room. “You're honored, I would like to just get started on the case where we left out”Tea said “I agree “Alexis said “All right, Mrs. Delgado call you're first witness “The Judge said “I call my client Bobbie Spencer “Tea said 
At Lorenzo office-Lorenzo was talking to a policeman who worked for him. “Here the evidence on who killed Valentin , Now I have bad news about you're wife “The officer said “That's not what I want to heard “Lorenzo said he saw the missing call from AJ and check his voicemail. “No”Lorenzo said 
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment