Friday, January 12, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 13


“Daughter in Trouble”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was on the phone and upset he smashed the phone down as Skye came into the room. “Why are you so upset “Skye ask “You're ex husband is now the new police commissioner “Lorenzo said “No, This isn't good “Skye said ‘No it's not “Lorenzo said Skye kneel by Lorenzo. “Lorenzo, We have to remember that we are stronger together “Skye said “Yes we are”Lorenzo said as Sierra came into the room. “Mother, Daddy, I need to talk to you both “Sierra said “What is it”Lorenzo ask “It's Lila Rae, She came over to my house with Grace and ask me to watch Grace, She wouldn't say why and I thought it was odd so I called Maxie and Lila Rae give Maxie the magazine “Sierra said “This isn't good, I been worrying about Lila Rae, She stuffed from depression from dealing with the baby “Skye said “This isn't good, I will have my men look for Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “Maybe Lila Rae needs this “Sierra said “I just don't want Lila Rae to kill herself”Skye said as Morgan came into the room.”Where is my wife and daughter! Morgan yelled “Morgan calm down, Grace is with me”Sierra said “She my daughter and will be staying with me”Morgan said as Scotty came into the room. “Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “I'm Lila Rae lawyer and she ask me to draw up some papers, One is divorce papers and the other papers is about who will be raised Grace, She wants Grace to be raised by Sierra “Scotty said “I will be raised my daughter! Sierra you know I'm a great father “Morgan said as Ric came into the room. “Why are you in my house! Lorenzo yelled “I'm here to arrest someone in this room for helping Josslyn escape, Morgan Corinthos you are under arrest! Ric yelled “Do you have any evidence “Scotty ask “Yes someone anonymous sent the evidence to me”Ric said he put handcuffs on Morgan and left. “Scotty, Can Morgan fight Sierra on custody “Skye ask “No .especially if his going to jail “Scotty said “Why didn't Lila Rae ask us to raise Grace “Lorenzo ask “Lila Rae, Also wrote each of you a note “Scotty said he handed Skye and Lorenzo and Sierra a note and left. “Mother, Daddy we can work this out on Grace “Sierra said “Yes we will “Skye said “Daddy , Are you going to leave Lila Rae alone “Sierra ask “For now, I just want you're sister safe”Lorenzo said “Me too”Sierra said she left.

“I wish I know that Lila Rae was in trouble this far”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment