Saturday, January 6, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 32


At Kelly's-AJ was sitting down having a coffee when Tad came by and sit down by AJ. “AJ, I just wanted to say I'm sorry about you're son”Tad said “Thanks “AJ said “You know I admire you how you handle you're daughter wanted to transfer into a man, Was it hard”Tad ask “When I married Lydia and we had children, I made a promise to my children that I would love and support them no matter what and I mean it,,Yes it wasn't easy to go from having a daughter to a son but his still my child and I love him, Whoever did this, I will destroy “AJ said as Michael came in and was shocked by his father and Tad saw that. “I would feel the same way “Tad said “Thanks “AJ said “I sure go”Tad said he went outside and watched Michael and AJ..

Michael sit down by his father..”Dad, How is Peter “Michael ask “The same, I do hope we find this person “AJ said “It can't change anything “Michael said “It can ease the pain for everyone “AJ said “What would you do to that person “Michael ask “I would go after them, No one hurt my children “AJ said he got up and Michael was worrying about it and Tad was wondering why.

At the Park-Felicia was looking at the bracelet that was in a plastic bag the one they found outside of Kristina house when Bobbie came by. “Felicia, Why do you have Josslyn bracelet “Bobbie ask “It's Josslyn? Are you sure? Felicia ask “Yes, Carly brought it for her on a trip the three of us “Bobbie said “Bobbie, I found this, I can't say where”Felicia said “Is my Granddaughter in trouble “Bobbie ask “Yes, Im sorry “Felicia said “Can you tell me what it is”Bobbie ask “I'm sorry “Felicia said “I understand”Bobbie said “Get Josslyn a lawyer “Felicia said “I will “Bobbie said Felicia left..

copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment