Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 35


“Skye Falling”
At The Quartermaine hotel -Sierra was in the lobby not feeling good and stressed she touch her hair as Tony came in and watched her he was in love with her as Sydney came by..”You're in love with her”Sydney said “Mother, Why are you here “Tony said “I have a meeting , Does Sierra know “Sydney ask “It's not going to happen she in love with her husband who in a coma and Sierra will not give up on him, It's like I'm fighting a ghost “Tony said he went by Sierra. “Well Mother will fix that “Sydney said to herself.. “Tony, Thanks for coming, Do you want to go into the dining room “Sierra said “No Thanks, Now what is it”Tony ask “I just want us to be friends , I have like our friendship “Sierra said “Sure we can be friends “Tony said “Thanks “Sierra said her phone rang and Sierra answered it was Lorenzo who was upset speaking in Spanish. “Daddy , Clam down”Sierra said she hang up. “Is everything okay “Tony ask “My mother been arrested “Sierra said “No, For what”Tony ask “Murder “Sierra said they left..
At The Police station -Skye was in a room when Ric came into the room. “Ric, Now you finally have me where you want me! Are you happy you got you're revenge!! Skye yelled “I didn't want this, I was going to closed the case but our Mayor didn't want me too”Ric said as Lorenzo came into the room. “Leave! I want to talk to my wife!! Lorenzo yelled “I didn't want this either, I want to go after you Lorenzo not Skye “Ric said and left. Lorenzo went by Skye. “Skye, Are you okay? We will get you out of this “Lorenzo said “We both know I did this “Skye said as Scotty came into the room. “Tea is still in court so I ask Scotty to come “Lorenzo said “Did you do it”Scotty ask “Yes”Skye said “Any witnesses “Scotty ask “Alexis helped me buried the body and Julian saw it too”Skye said ‘Any evidence “Scotty ask “No I got rid of it”Lorenzo said “Scotty it was self defense he raped me as a child “Skye said “We can use that”Scotty said
In the hallway-Alan and Monica and AJ and Sierra and Lorenzo Jr and Richard came into the room. “Father, What is going on? Did mother really kill Valentin “Richard ask “It looks like it son”Ric said “I want to see my daughter now “Alan said “Go ahead “Ric said Alan went to see Skye. “Mother can't go to jail, We can't let it happen “Lorenzo Jr said as Lorenzo wheel himself into the hallway.,”We will not let you're mother go to jail “Lorenzo said “How mother “Sierra ask “How do you think “Lorenzo ask as he give Sierra a look and she knows what that was about.
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment