Saturday, January 6, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 24


At a house-Cassie was unpacking when Bobbie came into the house. “Bobbie, I'm glad you're here, I want to Thank you for supporting me and inception me into you're life”Cassie said “I'm glad that I found you and I'm happy for you getting you're own place and job”Bobbie said “Thanks, I'm glad I came to this town too”Cassie said they share a hug.

At Anna office-Anna was talking to Richard and Felicia and Tad about the case. “I found a bracelet at Kristina outside the door, I'm having it fingers printed”Tad said “Great, What about the letter “Anna ask “I'm still looking at them”Richard said “We need to find this person fast before they attack anyone else “Anna said “The Police have guard on Alexis and Kristina and Ned and Peter”Felicia said “Good, Im glad your both working with Richard on this, I know we will find this person “Anna said “Yes we will “Felicia said

At Josslyn-Josslyn was count some money and putting it in a case as Michael came into the house. “Josslyn, What is with all this money? Are you in trouble? Michael ask “No, I was just taken this out of the safe and put it in the bank “Josslyn said “Really? You had that much in you're safe”Michael ask “Yes, Spencer used to kept in , Anyway why are you here? Josslyn ask “To see you “Michael said “Well I need to go, I will call you tomorrow “Josslyn said Michael thought something was going on with Josslyn and left but hide in the garage and follow her.

At A empty restaurant-Morgan was showing Lila Rae it. “What is this? Lila Rae ask “It could be ours , I want to open a restaurant with you, What do you say? Morgan ask “I say Yes”Lila Rae said Morgan kiss Lila Rae. “Good, Now you have to help me name it”Morgan said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment