Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 45



“Family Ties”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye were alone in the house..”Skye, I'm going to do whatever I have to do to get you out of this “Lorenzo said “I know you will save me, I'm going to shower before everyone gets here “Skye said she went to shower.
At Serena clinic-Serena was working when Christy came in. “How is everything “Christy ask,”Great, The Clinic is a hit”Serena said “Good, I'm happy for you “Serena said “How are you? How it with Shane”Serena ask “Good, He make me happy “Christy said “Good “Serena said 
At The Police station-Josslyn cell-Josslyn was in her cell when Bobbie came by. “How did it go with Morgan “Josslyn ask “Morgan plead guilty “Bobbie said “I never wanted this to happen”Josslyn said “I know, I'm not do fight for you're son “Bobbie said “Thanks Grandmother you have always been here for me”Josslyn said “I love you “Bobbie said “I love you too”Josslyn said
At a men's prison-Blair and Todd were there. “It's time to take you' home son”Blair said “Yes”Jack said 
At Tea-Tea came into her house to fine Vicki wanting for her. “Tea, You are going to tell me where my brother is! Vicki yelled “I don't know, Honestly I never wanted this to happen but Victor was going to take my son so I did want I had to do”Tea said “You killed him! Vicki yelled “No, It wasn't me, Vicki I'm sorry, Please don't tell the cops”Tea said as Lucky came out. “I was here the whole time, Tea Delgado you are under arrest “Lucky said “Don't mess with my family”Vicki yelled 
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment