Wednesday, January 17, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 29


At Nikolas/Hayden Nikolas and Hayden were talking about what to do with their son. “We can't give up on our son, Maybe take Grayson to another hospital or something “Hayden said “I agree with you, We will not give up on our son, I also don't think he killed Valentin Nicolas said “Who Do you think did it”Hayden ask “I don't know but I will look for his killer “Nikolas said as Kristina and Alexis came into the room. “Alexis, Kristina it's good to see you , Why are you here”Nikolas ask “We got a text message to come here, For a family meeting “Alexis said “It wasn't us”Hayden said “I wonder who sent it”Kristina ask “It was me”Stefan said as he came into the room..”Stefan, You're back “Alexis said “Yes, I missed you sister “Stefan said “I missed you too, This is my daughter Kristina “Alexis said “You are all grown up “Stefan said “Yes”Kristina said “We look different, Kristina and I and some other were in a fire, We just got out of rehab “Alexis said “I'm glad your both well”Stefan said “Thanks “Alexis said “Uncle, This is my wife Hayden “Nikolas said “Nice to meet you, Do you have any children “Stefan ask “Spencer died he was in a plane crash and Grayson is in a coma “Nikolas said “Well I'm glad I came home, Sounds like you need me”Stefan said “Yes I do, Did you come with anyone “Nikolas ask “Yes My wife Katherine Bell”Stefan said “You married Katherine “Alexis ask “Yes, She different then before “Stefan said “I do wish you nothing but the best,We sure caught up soon”Alexis said “Yes, Nikolas what happened to Wyndemere? Stefan ask “I sold it, Hayden and I need a chance “Nikolas said “We sure go”Alexis said “Alexis, Let's catch up soon”Stefan said “Yes,I'm glad your back”Alexis said and left with Kristina. “I need to make a phone call”Hayden said and left. “Something tells me that you need me”Stefan said “I do, The Doctor want to give up on Grayson and I'm in the middle of a custody fight for my Grandson, Spencer Jr, His mother cause the fire that Alexis was in and Bobbie want to raise him “Nikolas said “I will talk to Barbara, Your grandson belongs here”Stefan said “Yes he does “Nikolas said

At Laura/Kevin-Laura and Kevin came home from the party. “That was a interesting night “Laura said “Yes, So Stefan is back “Kevin said “All my feeling for Stefan are gone, In the past, Its you who is my future “Laura said they share a kiss and made love.

At The Police station-Ric was in his office when Sierra came into the room. “Daddy Ric, Please leave this alone about Valentin, No one know that I told you “Sierra said “Sierra, I don't want to arrest your mother it's not Skye I want “Ric said “It's Daddy “Sierra said “Yes, I want to get Lorenzo and I will “Ric said “Well you leave who killed Valentin alone “Sierra ask “Yes”Ric said “Thanks “Sierra said she left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment