Thursday, January 4, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 19


“Two different sister's “

At General Hospital-Alan office -Alan was in his office working at his desk when Sierra came pushed the baby stroller into the office. “Grandfather,I know you're busy but I need to talk to you only you would understand “Sierra said “Sure, Have a seat”Alan said Sierra sit down. “I'm having a bad day, Grayson sent me divorce papers and I'm upset about it and I pull out a bottle of pills I been hiding “Sierra said she open her purse and pull out the bottle. “Did you take one”Alan ask “No, But I wanted to, Mother and Daddy think all I need to do is get my life back and everything will be okay but it never will be “Sierra said “It's going to be hard you never been without Grayson but you can do this, You need to go to a meeting “Alan said “I guess, I'm a addicted ‍”Sierra said “There nothing wrong with admitting to you're mistakes “Alan said

At Lila Rae /Maxie office-Lila Rae was sitting at her desk when Skye came into the office. “Oh Lila Rae it's so nice to see you back at you're desk, It wasn't looking good when you were in a coma we thought “Skye said as she was about to cry. “Mother, I know you were worrying about me but I'm find now, I'm picking up the pieces of my life “Lila Rae said “Yes you are,I wish Sierra was like you all she been doing is moody around”Skye said “Well, Sierra never been on her own without Grayson “Lila Rae said “True “Skye said “Mother, Why are you here”Lila Rae ask “I need you're help in planning my wedding, I need you to help me pick out a dress “Skye said “Sure, How are tomorrow “Lila Rae ask “Sure”Skye said

At General Hospital-AA meeting-Sierra was their. “I'm Sierra and I'm finally going to admit it even after being in rehab I would not admit it till now, I'm a addicted to Oxycodone”Sierra said “Have you had any pills “A man said “I almost did today but I stop myself “Sierra said “Good”The woman said “I'm going through a hard time, My husband is in jail and want a divorce, I don't know how to be without my husband we married right after college and my children need a father “Sierra said “They need you to”The woman said “That's why I'm here “Sierra said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment