Wednesday, January 10, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 59


At The Courthouse-Josslyn hearing-Alan and Monica and AJ and Tracy and Olivia and Bobbie and John and Cassie and Lucas and Michael and Morgan and Lila Rae and Sierra and Skye and Lorenzo were their when Josslyn came out by Tea and Paul was at the other side. “Josslyn Jack Cassadine “The Judge said “I'm taking the plea deal, I would like to say something “Josslyn said “Go ahead “The Judge said “I'm sorry about what I did, I hate myself that I hate a person for being who they want to be, I not only hurt his family but mine too! Also my son who will not have either of his parents to raise! I learned to never let hate win”Josslyn said AJ got up. “I'm the Transgender father who Josslyn hurt, I would like to say something “AJ said “Go ahead “The Judge said “When my daughter told me that she want to Transgender to a man, I still love my child but I was afraid of this, Someone hurting my child, But you are right you just didn't hurt my son and Ned and Alexis and Kristina but you're family too, You're little boy “AJ said “Josslyn Jack Cassadine you are sentenced to five to ten years, With Good behavior “The Judge said Josslyn was send away..

In the hallway-Sierra was having a drink of water when Lorenzo came by. “It's been done now”Lorenzo said “Thanks, Daddy are you upset with me”Sierra ask “I just can't believe you would hurt us for him”Lorenzo said

At The jail-Grayson was in a police van wondering what was going on when another police van hit them.

At The Courthouse -Sierra was looking at her phone and drop it. “Something is going on”Sierra said as Richard came by. “What is it”Richard ask “Grayson “Sierra said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment