Friday, January 12, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 3


At a Cabin-Morgan was their with a woman. “Morgan, I need to go home “Josslyn said “Josslyn, We been over this, You can't go to jail it's best if you stay here “Morgan said “Morgan, I love you and for doing this but this way I can't see my son”Josslyn said “I know and I'm sorry “Morgan said “Don't be”Josslyn said “All right, Let's get you home “Morgan said “I will not tell anyone you help me escape”Josslyn said “I had to try to save you, Your my sister “Morgan said they share a hug.
At Bobbie/John-Bobbie was at home when the doorbell rang it was Anna. “Anna, Why are you here “Bobbie ask “I'm on the case of helping the Police fine Josslyn, Has Josslyn called you “Anna ask “No, I don't know where she is”Bobbie said “What about Morgan? Was he the one who helped Josslyn escape and shot Mac and Paul”Anna ask “No, Now if you don't have a search
 warrant I have to go”Bobbie said Anna left.
At General Hospital-Paul room-Paul was in bed and Dorian and Dillon were by his side. “I don't know how to tell you're father that he blind”Dorian said “It's going to change him,”Dillon said as Paul wake up. “Dorian, Dillon, What's going on? How was the surgery “Paul ask “It was good they removed the bullet but Darling Paul, You are blind “Dorian said “No! Paul yelled “Dad, We are just lucky you are alive it could of been a lot worse “Dillon said “No! I would already be dead then blind! Paul yelled “Paul”Dorian said “Get out! Paul yelled and Dorian and Dillon left. “Just give my father some time”Dillon said “I will, I love you're father “Dorian said “You both are good for each other”Dillon said
Copyright rights by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment