Thursday, January 4, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 23


At The Jail-Grayson was in his cell when a guard came by. “Cassadine you have a visitor” The guard said and unlocked Grayson cell.”Who’s here to see me “Grayson ask “I don't know or care”The guard said and they walk to the visitors room and Sierra was there. “Sierra “Grayson said they sit down at the table and Sierra reaching for his hand as the guard watching them. “Sierra, I wish you didn't come here , I don't want you to see me here “Grayson said “You're my husband this is where I belong “Sierra said “Sierra, Did you get the divorce papers “Grayson ask “Yes, But I will not sign them, You know I believe in for better or worse and this is just the worse part but we will get through it “Sierra said “Sierra,I really don't want you to put you're life on hold while I'm here it's time to let me go, Sign the paper and figured out what you want in life “Grayson said “I do have some good news, My father made yours give me the house back”Sierra said “I'm glad you're father did that “Grayson said “I wish Lorenzo was really my father “Sierra said “He is in every way ”Grayson said Sierra starting to cry. “I wish that I took you back right away when I came back, We wasted so much time together , This isn't fair “Sierra said Grayson touch Sierra tears. “I'm sorry, Sierra sign the papers and figure out what you want “Grayson said The guard came by. “No touching “The guard said Grayson took his hands off Sierra. “I hate this, You sure be with me and the children, I wanted you to adopt my son “Sierra said “I will if you sign the paper “Grayson said “Blackmail me Cassadine “Sierra ask “Yes”Grayson said “I did have a idea about a career but I'm not sure, Run a foundation to raise money for charity “Sierra said “Sierra, I think it's a great idea, You we're always great about getting our rich friends to donate their money “Grayson said “Thanks “Sierra said “Sierra please get you're life in order that doesn't include me, I'm going to be here for life “Grayson said “I wish you were not here”Sierra said “I know, Sierra don't come here again “Grayson said the guard took him away as Sierra cried..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Olivia was taken care of George when Skye came into the room. “Olivia, How are you doing, I know it's hard right now but if you need anything “Skye said “Well I may take you up on that, The nanny is sick and everyone is at the hospital and I need to be with Ned”Olivia said “Sure, I would love to take George to my place “Skye said Olivia handle George to Skye. “Thanks Skye , Here a bag”Olivia said “You're welcome, Pick him up when your ready “Skye said she left with George .

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment