Thursday, January 4, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 17


At Felicia and Tad private detective office -Felicia and Tad were working when Richard came into the office. “Good Morning, Felicia and Tad , I need you're help on a case but you can't tell anyone “Richard said “Is this for the WSB”Felicia ask,”You work for them “Tad ask “Yes but this isn't for the WSB, Anna ask me to look into the fire at Kristina, I have a feeling it's hate crime “Richard said “Well one of the victims is a transgender, But who would do it”Tad ask “That's where you both come into this, I have letters from fan when Peter was on the talk show and I was wondering if you could look into them and help me “Richard said “Yes we will help you on this case “Felicia said “Thanks “Richard said “I will look around the house “Tad said “We have to find this person “Richard said and left. “Yes we do”Felicia said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was sitting down having some coffee before going back to the hospital when Paul came into the room.”Tracy, I just wanted to see how you are “Paul said “I'm worrying about my son and Granddaughter and Niece”Tracy said “We will find this person, I promise you”Paul said “Thanks, I sure go”Tracy said Paul left.

At Skye/Lorenzo Skye and Lorenzo were having coffee together. “Last night was great”Skye said “It always is”Lorenzo said they share a kiss as a man came into the room. “I'm looking for Sierra Cassadine “The man said “Who are you? What do you want with our daughter? Lorenzo ask as Sierra came into the room. “James “Sierra ask “Sierra,, We need to talk about you're financial “James said “Who are you “Skye ask “James this is my mother Skye and my father Lorenzo, James is my financial advisor “Sierra said “Are you Grayson too”Lorenzo ask “Yes, That's why I'm here, Grayson wants you to have the money in Switzerland “James said “Really? What else “Sierra ask “Grayson is going to honor the prenatal agreement “James said “Why are you talking about that? Grayson and I are not divorce yet or will be”Sierra said “Grayson just want you taking care of,I will transfer you're money from Switzerland to you're account here “James said he left. “Why do you have a account in Switzerland? Lorenzo ask “Grayson though it was a great idea “Sierra said “Oh”Lorenzo said as another man came into the room. “Mrs. Cassadine “the man said “Yes,That's me”Sierra said “Good day”The man said he give Sierra the paper and left. Sierra open the paper. “Grayson wants a divorce! How dare he! I'm not sign them”Sierra said “Sierra, What kind of marriage can you and Grayson have “Skye ask “When I say I do, I mean I do for better or worse “Sierra said “Sierra, Just think about this cool down and you will do what's best for you and you're children “Skye said “I'm going to take my children to the park”Sierra said she went upstairs to get the children.

“I hope Sierra signs them “Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said

Sierra was in her room and open a drawer and pull out the last bottle of oxycodone and put them in her bag and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment