Thursday, January 4, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 18


“Blackmail”
At Tea -Tea was at home sitting on the couch when there was a knock on the door it was Vicki “Tea, I just wanted to tell you how sorry I'm about my brother, I don't get why Victor cheated on you, I know he love you “Vicki said “Thanks, Who know what Victor was thinking “Tea said “Have you heard from him”Vicki ask “Yes, Victor wanted to get out of town for a while “Tea said “Oh, Do you and Matthew need anything “Vicki ask “No , We are fine but you are always welcome to see my son”Tea said “Thanks” Vicki said “I'm sorry about the wedding, But I'm happy that Clint is alive “Tea said “Me too”Vicki said as Lucian came into the room. “Sorry to interpret “Lucian said “It's okay, Vicki Lord this is my sister Lucian”Tea said “It's nice to meet you, I have to go”Vicki said and left. “Lucian, How are you doing “Tea ask “Not good, Last night was hard “Lucian said “You sure go to see a counselor”Tea said “I know “Lucian said “Good”Tea said

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas was about to leave Courtney came into the room. “Nikolas, I'm sorry about Alexis and Kristina, Do you need anything “Courtney ask “No, It's going to be find “Nikolas said “I hope so”Courtney said she touch Nikolas arm as Hayden came into the room. “What's going on”Hayden ask “We we're just talking, I sure go,”Courtney said and left, “She was trying to seduce you”Hayden said “Well I’m not going anywhere but right here with you”Nikolas said they share a kiss. “I don't even know why Courtney wants me, I treat her bad”Nikolas said “Yes , But I think she wants payback for Spencer “Hayden said “Yea”Nikolas said

At General Hospital-Josslyn went into room ten to fine Audrey there, “I’m glad you show up, Now Here what going to happen you are going to give me whatever I want and I will keep you're secrets that you start the fire”Audrey said “Yes I  did”Josslyn said “Why did you do it? Audrey ask “I don't want a transgender in this town, It's wrong we sure not change what sex we are”Josslyn said “Do you feel guilty “Audrey ask “No, but I never met to hurt anyone else,How did you find out “Josslyn ask “I was walking by and I saw you “Aubrey said “How much do you want “Josslyn ask “20 million dollars, By next week “Audrey said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment