Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 36


“Skye Falling”
At The Police station-Skye was worrying about what was going on she didn't want to go to jail when Alan and Monica came into the room..”Daddy, Monica, I'm in trouble “Skye said Alan went by Skye.”Did you do this “Alan ask “Yes, Valentin is the person who raped me when I was a teenager, I'm in big trouble”Skye said “We will get you out of this “Alan said “Yes we will “Monica said “Thanks you both, Where is Mother “Skye ask “I called Rae she not picking up “Alan said “That's odd”Skye said
At The Quartermaine hotel-Rae was in a room in bed with Tommy Jr they been having a affair..””It's been so fun just sneaking around “Rae said “Yes it has, I have been enjoying it”Tommy said “Me too”Rae said they share another kiss..
At The Courthouse-Spencer custody hearing-Bobbie had just got swear in and on the stand..”Bobbie, What do you do for a living “Tea ask “I'm a nurse “Bobbie said “Who will watch Spencer when your working “Tea ask “I have flexibility hours and Spencer has a nanny , My grandson been thought a lot he needs stability and I'm willing to share him with his another grandparents “Bobbie said Tea was done with questions it was Alexis turn. “Bobbie Jones, How did you and John meet in Florida “Alexis ask Bobbie didn't want to answer and look at Tea, “You're honored this doesn't have anything to do with the case “Tea said “I have a point to it”Alexis said “I will allow it”The Judge said “How did you meet John “Alexis ask “I was a teenager hooked, John was one of my men”Bobbie said “Thanks”Alexis said Bobbie got up from the stand. “I call Courtney Matthew to the stand”Tea said Courtney took the stand. “Did you end up pregnant with Spencer when you we're married to another man”Tea ask “Yes”Courtney said “Were you a stripper “Tea ask “Yes”Courtney said “Did you take off when your son was a little boy”Tea ask “I had no choice “Courtney said Tea was done. “Were you the one who caused the Police car crash that hurt Grayson “Alexis ask the court was shocked by it. “Yes! I had to make him pay for killing my son”Courtney yelled a cop came by and took Courtney away.,
“That bitch “Hayden said “Court will resume tomorrow “The Judge said “Wow! That was something “Bobbie said “Yes it was”Tea said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment