Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 40




“One Wrong Choice Can Chance You're Life”
The next morning-Skye's jail cell-Skye was in her jail cell when someone came by. “Oh Antoinette, What kind of trouble did you get yourself into “Aubrey ask as she came by. “Aubrey, I can't go to prison”Skye said “You will not, So how do we get you out of this one”Aubrey said Skye went by Aubrey. “I'm sure my husband has a idea “Skye said “I will help Lorenzo, Skye you are not going down for this, Althea and Valentin will not hurt you again “Audrey said “Thanks “Skye said “We always promised to take care of each other , We were all we had grown up “Aubrey said “Yes”Skye said she took Aubrey hand..”Can you go check on my family “Skye ask “Yes”Aubrey said she left. 
At General Hospital-Dr. Drake office-Patrick was at his desk and Gina was sitting on a chair. “I have you're test back, Gina what you have is HIV “Patrick said “No...Lorenzo Jr”Gina ask “He needs to be test too. You can have a long and happy life this isn't over their are new pills out..Also I think you should talk to a grown that comes on Tuesday and to Dr. Scorpio “Dr. Drake said “I need time to take this all in”Gina said “Of Cause.. But Lorenzo Jr needs to be tested as soon as possible “Dr. Drake said “Okay”Gina said she left and ran into the hallway and into Robin..”Sorry “Gina said she went into the elevator as Dr. Drake came into the hallway..”Is everything okay “Robin ask “No”Dr. Drake said 
At The Quartermaine Tracy was alone in the den when Stefan came into the room. “Why are you here? No one can know I was the one who called you to come home “Tracy said “I just wanted to remind you, That I'm keeping my end of the deal,I expected you to keep you're “Stefan said “I will “Tracy said Stefan left..

No comments:

Post a Comment