Saturday, January 6, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 26


At The Quartermaine hotel-Sierra was in the lobby looking at herself in the mirror she didn't want Lila Rae to see her tears as Tony came by. “Sierra, Are you okay “Tony ask Sierra put her mirror away she didn't care for Tony he was getting under her skin. “Yes,I'm fine, My sister is meeting me here, I sure go”Sierra said “Sierra, I do hope we can get to know each other, I feel like we got off on the wrong foot “Tony said “Well you did steal my husband house “Sierra said as Lila Rae came by. “Sierra, Who is this “Lila Rae ask she could tell that Sierra like him. “Tony Angelo , This is my sister Lila Rae, Tony father was a friend of Daddy's “Sierra said “Nice to meet you “Lila Rae said “You both look after you're mother, It was nice meet you both”Tony said and left..Lila Rae and Sierra went inside and sit down. “Sierra, I want to have lunch to talk about you're foundation, “Lila Rae said “I haven't decided if I want to do it”Sierra said “Why not? Don't you want to do something? Lila Rae ask “I have children to raise alone now”Sierra said “Yes but you need something else you will be great at it”Lila Rae said “That's what Grayson say to, I saw him today in that jail cell it was so hard and I touched Grayson and the guard didn't like it, I couldn't touch my own husband! Sierra yelled “Sierra, It's time to let him go, I know you love him I was their but I can't stand seeing you like this “Lila Rae said “How are you and Morgan doing about the baby”Sierra ask “We are working on it by talking about how we feel, I don't blame Morgan “Lila Rae said “Good, Did mother sent you to talk to me”Sierra ask “No”Lila Rae said “Maybe I sure get my life in order “Sierra said “Yes, What about a house .? I love our parents but you don't want to live with them do you? Daddy used to drive you crazy with his controlling “Lila Rae said “Yes,It's just different now that Daddy in that wheelchair, Thought I was happy that Daddy use his power to get my house back “Sierra said “Me too, I was wondering about Daddy in the chair”Lila Rae said “If only he was a dentist, How do you do it with Morgan ? Sierra ask “I just love him “Lila Rae said

At Nikolas/Hayden-Hayden was taken care of her grandchildren she was loving having them here when Nikolas came into the room. “How long are the children here”Nikolas ask “For the weekend, I'm enjoying having them here”Hayden said “Me too”Nikolas said “Good, I’m hoping we can make arrangements with Sierra, I want to be in their life, Even Preston”Hayden said “I want that too, I do miss out son both of them “Nikolas said “I miss them too”Hayden said “I want to let go of the anger “Nikolas said “Good”Hayden said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment