Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 55


“Skye On Trial”
At The Courthouse-Richard was in the hallway waiting for his family when Sierra came by wearing sunglasses he thought that was odd. “Sierra, Why are you wearing sunglasses inside “Richard ask Sierra tip her sunglasses. “I have a headache “Sierra said “Oh Sierra, Mother need you to be strong, Why are you so selfish “Richard ask “Oh shut up!! At less I'm mother biological child “Sierra said “That was low”Richard said “I didn't mean it, But I'm not selfish “Sierra said as Rae and Lorenzo and Skye and Monica and Alan and Aubrey and AJ and Michael and Peter and Ned and Olivia and Tracy came into the room. “Look at all my support , Thanks “Skye said “We all love you and will support you “Alan said “You are a Quartermaine “Tracy said “Tracy, That means a lot coming from you “Skye said “I know”Tracy said as Alexis and Julian and Tea and Ava came into the room..”We sure go inside “Alexis said the family when inside expect Alan and Tracy. “Alan, What is you're plan’Tracy ask “To not let my daughter go to jail “Alan said 
Inside The Courthouse-Alexis and Skye were talking. “Skye, How are you doing “Alexis ask “Nervous “Skye said as Ric came in and look at Skye he was just doing this to get back at both Skye and Lorenzo. As the judge came into the room and everyone stood up. “Ms. Davis, Are you ready “The Judge ask “Yes”Alexis said “Mr. Lansing “The Judge ask “Yes”Ric said Alexis did her opening statements. “You're honor and Jury my client was abused as a child by her adoption mother who stole Skye as a baby and one day when Althea was passed out from drinking a teenage boy came into the room and raped Skye who thought by now she would never see that boy again but he came back to town to do it again, Valentin try to rape Skye again, Skye was just trying to defend herself what anyone in this room would do,I'm asking for self defense to let my client go”Alexis said Ric turn. “Yes, No woman sure be raped but no one can go around murder the man and cover it up, Mrs. Alcazar isn't insane I know she was once my wife”Ric said as he look at Skye who he still loved. “Mr. Lansing “The Judge ask “I'm done “Ric said “I call my first witness, Skye Quartermaine Alcazar “Alexis said Skye took the stand and got swear in. 
“Mrs. Alcazar, What happened that night “Alexis ask “I was at the art gallery opening and I need some air so I went outside and Valentin Cassadine came outside and kiss me he try to rape me and I fought him off and he died”Skye said “Did you call anyone for help “Alexis ask “No”Skye said “Did you bury the body “Alexis ask “Yes, I wanted the hurt to stop to be free of my past “Skye said “Was Valentin the only one who hurt you “Alexis ask “No, I have been hurt a lot but now I have my whole family who love me who sure of raised me”Skye said she start to cry. “I'm done “Alexis said Ric came by. “Did anyone help you bury the body “Ric ask Skye look around..”You are under oath “Ric said “Yes, It was just me”Skye said “I didn't know you were that strong “Ric said “I'm “Skye said “If it was self defense why didn't you tell the cops”Ric ask “I was scared it was a horrible choice “Skye said “Yes it was”Ric said he was done. 
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment