Wednesday, January 10, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 55


“Blackmail”
At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was in his wheelchair talking to his man. “Is there anything that Lansing can fine on Skye killing Valentin “Lorenzo ask as Sierra was about to come in and she heard it and was in shock by it and drop her phone it hit the floor and made a noise. “What was that”Lorenzo ask as he push himself to the hallway and saw Sierra picking up her phone..”Sierra “Lorenzo said “Daddy “Sierra said she stood up and walk into the living room with Lorenzo.  “I need to talk to my daughter alone “Lorenzo said “I'll take care of it”The man said and left. “So Sierra, What did you overheard”Lorenzo ask “Daddy , I didn't heard anything “Sierra said “You're mother told me that Ric is going to help get Grayson out, I just hope you remember that we are you're family , Not Grayson, Your mother and I are and your loyal belong with us”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I love you and Mother too, But my family is with my husband “Sierra said “I hope that's not true “Lorenzo said “All right, I overheard you talking, I know that Mother killed Valentin “Sierra said as Skye came into the room..”What did you say”Skye ask “Mother, Don't lied to me! I overheard Daddy say that you killed Valentin! So you both famed my husband! Sierra yelled “No, Grayson poised Valentin before I saw Valentin “Skye said “How did you know Valentin? What is he too you? Sierra ask “Valentin is the man who raped me! I was just a child, That night at the art gallery he try to rape me again but this time I fought back! I wasn't going to be a victim anymore so I push him, Alexis came out and help me”Skye said “I'm sorry that he raped you Mother, But why famed my husband? Sierra ask “That was me, I didn't want you're mother to go to jail, Valentin hurt you're mother enough “Lorenzo said “Of course you did Daddy! Sierra yelled “Sierra please don't say anything “Skye said “I will keep it a secret but only if you help get my husband free “Sierra said “You're blackmail us”Skye ask “I'm a Quartermaine after all! You have by the end of the week “Sierra said “Sierra, I wish you would move on”Lorenzo said “Not going to happen “Sierra said and left.
“So I killed Valentin after all and you famed Grayson “Skye ask “Yes, Just to keep you safe and to get him out of our daughter's life “Lorenzo said “I'm glad you protected me”Skye said “Always and in a way I was protected Sierra too”Lorenzo said “I know and Sierra will see it she just needs to cold down “Skye said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment