Wednesday, January 3, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 16


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came into the house with Lorenzo who wanted to push himself and Sierra. “I'm going to go check on my children and go to bed”Sierra said she went upstairs. “Lorenzo, You don't have to be jealous of what I share with Ric that was in the past, I shared years with Ric like you did with Carly, We both have a past”Skye said “Yes, But Ric still love you “Lorenzo said “Well his not going to have me, I want you, I love you now let's go upstairs “Skye said “Sounds good”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo went into the elevator and went upstairs.

Sierra room-Sierra was looking at her wedding ring she missed Grayson so much talking to him and the sex between them. Sierra cried herself to sleep.

At Skye/Lorenzo room-Skye was undressed Lorenzo. “We need to get rid of that shirt you have blood on it”Skye said “Yes! Skye we can't tell anyone else what I did tonight “Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said “It was so powerful to kill her,I feel like my old self “Lorenzo said “You are”Skye said they made love..

At Lila Rae/Morgan -Lila Rae and Morgan were in bed and Lila Rae was doing some work in bed when Morgan took her notebook. “I need my wife “Morgan said as he kiss Lila Rae and they made love.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment