Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 46


“Family In Crisis”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in the bathroom in the shower she turned off the water and lean against the wall and cried. Skye was scared about going to jail she got out of the shower and put on her robe and went into her bedroom as Sierra came into the room..”Mother “Sierra said “Sierra, Why are you here? I need to get dressed “Skye said “Yes, I just wanted to see how you are doing,I never meant for this to happen “Sierra said as she cried and Skye went by her.,”Sierra, I know you didn't want this, Now stop cried I need you to be strong “Skye said she wiped her daughter tears.,”Mother, You don't always have to be strong, It's okay to cried “Sierra said “Sierra, I raised you and Lila Rae to be strong woman and to stay strong even in a crisis “Skye said “Mother “Sierra said she didn't believe that Skye wasn't scared. “Sierra, Go downstairs and make sure that maids are all set , The family is coming over “Skye said “Yes Mother “Sierra said she left. Skye sign and got dress she really was scared about going to jail.
At General Hospital-Hayden was sitting on the couch when Sydney came by. “We haven't meet but my name is Sydney Cases, I heard about you're son, I'm sorry “Sydney said “Thanks, It's not going good, The Doctor want to sent my son to a different place, I just have to,talk it over with my husband “Hayden said “What place “Sydney ask Hayden give Sydney the paperwork..”It's in Ohio, I'm not sure what Grayson wife will think or my husband the doctor think it's the best place “Hayden said “You do whatever you have to do to help you're son”Sydney said “I will, Im not going to lose another child “Hayden said as Nikolas came by. “Nikolas, We need to talk “Hayden said “I will go”Sydney said she left and smiled. “Now my son can make his move on Sierra “Sydney said to herself..
At The Police station-Tea was waiting for her mother who came into the room. “Mother, Thanks for coming, I didn't want to call Lorenzo his dealings with enough right now”Tea said “Yes he is, I will get you out of this “Juanita said “I don't blame Vicky for wanting to know what happened to her brother “Tea said “I know”Juanita said “Don't go after her”Tea said “I will not”Juanita said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment