Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 51


At Christy-Christy was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Lucky. “Christy, We have been trying to call you, Jack Manning got out of jail today for good behavior “Lucky said “No”Christy said “If he goes neither you I want you to call me right away and get a restraining order “Lucky said “I will “Christy said Lucky left. Christy was upset about it and called her parents..
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we're sitting on the couch in each other arms. “We been thought a lot and we will get through this one “Lorenzo said “Yes we will together forever “Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said 
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan bedroom Monica was getting ready for bed and felt something in her breast and touch it she was worrying it was cancer and pick up her phone and made a appointment and hang up the phone as Alan came into the room. “Monica, Are you okay “Alan ask “Yes, Let's go to bed”Monica said they went to bed.
At Sierra-Sierra was in her passed out on the couch as the guard came into the room to check on her and covered her with a blanket and pick up his phone. “Mr. Alcazar, It's about you're daughter “The guard said he hang up the phone. 
At Gina/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was upset with Gina who came into the room. “Lorenzo, We need to talk “Gina said “Did you cheat on me? Is that how you got it”Lorenzo Jr ask “No, I never cheated “Gina said “Me either, I always had safe sex”Lorenzo Jr said “Me too”Gina said “I told my family tonight, They didn't take it well but I know they will come around “Lorenzo Jr said “Yes”Gina said “We will get through this together “Lorenzo Jr said “Yes, I'm so scared “Gina said 
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment