Friday, January 12, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 2


At General Hospital-Hayden was visiting someone and holding there hand..”I love you and you need to wake up, We need you “Hayden said as Sierra came into the room..”Hayden, How is Grayson “Sierra ask “He will wake up soon, I know it my son will beat this coma”Hayden said “Yes he will “Sierra said “I will let you to be alone “Hayden said she left..Sierra went by Grayson and took his hand. “Grayson, I love you and you have to come back to us, Our children need you , I want you out of jail but not like this “Sierra said

At Alexis house-Alexis walk into her house with Julian by her side. “Thanks for giving me a ride home “Alexis said “You're welcome “Julian said “You been so supportive of me while I was recovering at the burn center “Alexis said Julian moved closer to Alexis..”I care for you Alexis “Julian said “Really? I still have burns on my back and arms! How can you love this!! Alexis yelled as she took off her top. Julian kiss her burns. “I don't see the burns, I see you a strong lawyer and woman “Julian said Alexis kiss him and they made love..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Olivia arrived home. “I'm so glad your home, I missed you Ned”Olivia said “I miss you too, But I have scar on my body “Ned said “Ned, When I took our wedding vows for better or worse I meant them and this is just the worst but we will get through it”Olivia said “Yes we will,I'm lucky to have you “Ned said they share a kiss as Kristina walked into the room. “Kristina, Are you settle in”Ned ask “Yes, I still can't believe it was Josslyn who did this”Kristina said “Yes”Ned said “We all need to heal this couple of months “Olivia said “Yes and we will nothing breaks us down “Ned said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment