Monday, January 29, 2018

“All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 56”

At The Courthouse-Skye's trial -Skye just got done being on the stand. “I call my next witness, Dr. Kevin Collins “Alexis said Kevin came into the court and got swear in. “Have you seen Mrs. Alcazar as you're patience “Alexis ask “Yes, Mrs. Alcazar been my patient for a while on dealing with her childhood “Kevin said “Do you think Mrs. Alcazar is unbalanced “Alexis ask “No, Skye isn't crazy but from what I heard about the case Skye was defending herself “Kevin said “Do you think Skye could handle jail”Alexis ask “No”Kevin said “I'm done “Alexis said Ric turn. “Dr. Collins do you think every woman sure just go around killing their rapist “Ric ask “No, I think men sure not rape women and think they should get away with it”Kevin said “Did Mrs. Alcazar confessed to you about killing Valentin “Ric ask “No”Kevin said Ric was done. “I have a witness Julian Jerome “Ric said Julian came into the room and took the stand. “At the opening of you're art gallery did you see Valentin Cassadine their”Ric ask “No”Julian said “Did you know that Skye killed Valentin “Ric ask “No, I didn't see any of it I was busy with my guest “Julian said “Are you related to Lorenzo Alcazar “Ric ask “Yes, We are brother “Julian said “So you could be lying for you're family “Ric said “No I'm not”Julian said “Are you sleeping with Skye lawyer, Alexis Davis “Ric ask “Yes”Julian said “Is it too help Skye “Ric ask “No”Julian said Ric was done. “Julian, Did you see anything “Alexis ask “No”Julian said “I'm done “Alexis said ‘Mr. Lansing “The Judge said “I'm done “Ric said Alexis did her closing statements . “Think about a little girl being abused by a woman who was her mother and sure of protection her but she didn't and that little girl ended up raped and vowed to never let that happen again and so that little girl defended herself “Alexis said she was done. “No one sure be raped but no one has a right to kill someone and get away with it”Ric said Ric was done..”Jury you are not allowed to watch tv or read the paper or talk to anyone outside of the group “The Judge said
“Alexis, How do you think it when”Skye ask “Good”Alexis said “Skye, Why don't we go home “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said “Sierra, Come with us”Lorenzo said “No , I have things to do”Sierra said “You're hanging over “Skye said “Yes”Sierra said and left.
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment