Saturday, January 6, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 36


“Josslyn in Trouble!
At Josslyn-Josslyn was looking at pictures of her and Carly. “Mother, Did I disappointed you “Josslyn ask as Bobbie came into the room. “Josslyn, What did you do”Bobbie ask “What are you talking about “Josslyn ask “I saw Felicia in the park today, She had you're bracelet, Are you in trouble “Bobbie ask Josslyn look at Bobbie and wanted to tell her grandmother the truth but didn't want to disappoint her. “No”Josslyn said “How did Felicia get you're bracelet? Josslyn I can help you “Bobbie said “Grandmother, I'm going to be find “Josslyn said “Well I hope so. I love you and I'm here for you, I know I'm not you're mother but I'm always here for you “Bobbie said “I love you to Grandmother “Josslyn said Bobbie kiss Josslyn and left as Tea came into the room. “Josslyn, What can I do for you “Tea ask “I need you're legal advice and Lorenzo say I can trust you “Josslyn said “What did you do”Tea ask “It was me who set the fire “Josslyn said as she cried. “Why”Tea ask “It was a hate crime, I need you're help will you be my lawyer? Josslyn ask “Yes, But you need to be honest with me “Tea said “I will, Yes I don't agree with Peter but I feel so bad, I regret what I did and now my son will be without a mother too”Josslyn said as she cried.

At Felicia/Mac-Felicia was feeling bad about the case she had on Josslyn when Mac came into the room. “Felicia, How is the case going “Mac ask they sit down. “I found out who set the fire, Mac this isn't going to be good”Felicia said “Is it someone we know”Mac ask “Yes. it's going to affect a lot of people we love “Felicia said “No, But it's not you're fault “Mac said Felicia lean on Mac shoulder, “I know”Felicia said

At ELQ-Michael was working when Bobbie came into the office. “Michael, Something is going on with you're sister “Bobbie said “Why do you say that”Michael ask wanted to tell Bobbie so bad. “Felicia found you're sister bracelet in the park and Josslyn is acting odd”Bobbie said “I'm sure it's nothing “Michael said “Do you know “Bobbie ask she look at Michael. “No”Michael said “I hope I'm wrong and Josslyn isn't in trouble and your not lying to me, I have to go to the hospital “Bobbie said she left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment