Monday, January 29, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 1 ch 2”


At Rae house-Rae was at home she been keeping a secret from her family she been drinking..Rae pour herself another drink and took a slip as someone knock on the door, Rae open it was Tommy Jr they still have been having an affair it made Rae feel young but she still loved Rick. “Tommy, What are you doing here “Rae ask “I want to see you “Tommy said he kiss Rae. “I'm glad you did “Rae said they moved by the bed.

At Vicki/Clint -Vicki was looking at a picture of Victor when Clint came into the room..”I still can't believe Tea got away with what she did to my brother, I will not let her get away with it”Vick said “What are you going to do”Clint ask “I don't know yet “Vicki said Clint was worrying about Vicky.

At Skye/Lorenzo -Lorenzo and Sierra came into the room..”Daddy, What is going on? That isn't Mother is it”Sierra ask. “No it's not, Your mother is in a safe place “Lorenzo said “Who else know? Why wasn't I told”Sierra ask “The less people know the better,You're mother is safe”Lorenzo said “Do my brother know? Grandfather “Sierra ask “Yes, We were worrying you would tell Ric”Lorenzo said “I haven't talk to Ric since the trial, I will keep it a secret “Sierra said “You can't even tell you're husband “Lorenzo said “Daddy “Sierra said “No”Lorenzo said “Okay, Is Mother okay”Sierra ask “Yes she is”Lorenzo said “I hate this if anyone find out”Sierra said “They will not, How are the children? Grace”Lorenzo ask ,
“Grace is good she missed her parents, I wish Lila Rae would come home “Sierra said ‘Me too”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I'm glad you can walk again and that you saved Mother”Sierra said “Me too”Lorenzo said Sierra kiss her father on the cheek and left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment