Saturday, January 6, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 27


At Kate -Kate and Ric were having coffee. “Kate, I like seeing you it's been fun but I'm still in love with Skye.  I had dinner the another day with Skye and Sierra it was just like the old days , I miss it”Ric said “Ric,I'm not going to get hurt again so if you want Skye I understand “Kate said “Can we just be friends “Ric ask “Yes ,I just hope you don't get hurt “Kate said “I'm not scared of Lorenzo “Ric said “Good, Because his going to fight this “Kate said “I know “Ric said as he got up, “Skye worth the fight “Ric said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Rae were planning the wedding. “Skye, I'm happy for you and Lorenzo., How are you doing with Lorenzo in a wheelchair “Rae ask “We are doing great,, I love Lorenzo so much, I don't care if his in the wheelchair “Skye said “Good, I want you happy baby “Rae said “Thanks Mother “Skye said as Sierra came into the room. “Mother, Grandmother “Sierra said “Sierra, How was lunch with you're sister “Skye ask “Lila Rae was giving me some confidence to do my foundation “Sierra said “A foundation “Rae ask “Yes Sierra has this wonderful idea to run a foundation for charity, We think it's a great idea “Skye said “I think so too”Rae said “Thanks “Sierra said “How was visiting Grayson “Skye ask “It wasn't easy to see my husband like that”Sierra said “No it's not easy seeing someone in jail that you loved”Skye said

At The Haunted Star-Lorenzo Jr and Gina we're talking about work. “We are making some great money with this place “Gina said “Yes we are”Lorenzo said as Lorenzo came in his wheelchair. “Father, What is it,”Lorenzo Jr ask  “You're mother and I would like to have the wedding here,”Lorenzo said “Sure, That's a great idea “Lorenzo Jr said “Yes, This place is began a hit”Gina said “Good, It's a great cover too”Lorenzo said “Yes”Lorenzo Jr said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment