Friday, January 12, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 7


At The Courthouse -Nikolas and Hayden were their with Alexis when Bobbie and John came in with Tea. “You're the lawyer now”Tea ask “Yes, I’m helping my family get there grandson, I respect you as a lawyer but I will win this “Alexis said as Laura came by. “Laura, Why are you here”Bobbie ask “To support my son in this, Bobbie do the right thing here and let Spencer be with Nikolas and Hayden “Laura said “Josslyn wants us to raise him”Bobbie said and went into the courtroom with Tea and John.

Alexis and Nikolas and Hayden and Laura went into the room as the judge came into the room. “Cassadine vs Durant on the custody of the minor's child Spencer Cassadine Jr, Are both sides ready “The Judge ask Tea stood up..”Yes”Tea said Alexis stood up. “Yes”Alexis said “You're honored the child mother side paper asking that Bobbie and John raised Spencer Jr”Tea said “Do you have the paper “The Judge ask,”Yes your honored “Tea said she give the Judges the paper. “You're honored Nikolas and Hayden are paternal grandparents and have a right to their grandson “Alexis said “Everything in the paperwork here looks great everything legal, I see no reason why Spencer can't stay with Mr and Mrs. Durant “The Judge said as Courtney came into the room. “You're honor I'm Spencer Grandmother and I want to raise him”Courtney said “I thought Mrs. Hayden is”The Judge said “No, Spencer father was my son, Hayden was his stepmother “Courtney said “I'm calling for a break you're honor”Alexis said “Fine Five minutes “The Judge said Nikolas went by Courtney. “Why are you doing this? Nikolas ask “I have a right to my grandson “Courtney said “You're just doing this because of the past “Nikolas said “You beat I’m”Courtney said

Tea was talking to John and Bobbie. “What's her history”Tea ask “Courtney used to be a stripper “Bobbie said “She was married to AJ Quartermaine and left him for his brother then married Jax Jack and had affair with Nikolas then got pregnant by him”John said “As soon as she had Spencer she left town, Nikolas had to blackmail her with something “Bobbie said “I will ask for more time to dig up dirty”Tea said “Yes Go for it”Bobbie said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment