Tuesday, January 16, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 25


At General Hospital-Dr. Drake official he was meeting with Nikolas and Hayden as Sierra came into the room. “Sorry I'm late “Sierra said she sit down next to her in laws.,”It's okay, Anyway I have look over Grayson case and talk to another doctor their no way Grayson will wake up”Dr. Drake said “No you're wrong “Sierra said “How can you be sure “Nikolas ask “Grayson isn't breath on his own, His body is giving up”Dr, Drake said “You think we should pull the plug on our son”Hayden ask “Yes, I'm sorry “Dr. Drake said “No, Hayden and Nikolas we can't give up on Grayson “Sierra said “Whatever you decided is up to all of you”Dr. Drake said and left. “Nikolas, We can't give up, You know that”Sierra said “We need to think about what kind of life he will have if Grayson wake up”Nikolas said “Whatever it is I will take care of my husband “Sierra said “Nikolas, I don't want to give up either “Hayden said “I don't either “Nikolas said
“So what are we going to do”Sierra ask

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were talking. “I hope Ric doesn't look into who really killed Valentin “Lorenzo said “Me either “Skye said “Skye “Lorenzo said “Are you going to get catch by helping Josslyn get out of jail “Skye ask “No, I took care of it, Now what sure we do about Lila Rae”Lorenzo ask “Just make sure she not in danger but let her be, Now I have a board meeting “Skye said and left.

At General Hospital-Grayson room-Grayson was lying in bed and Sierra was sitting by him. “Grayson, I love you and I will fight for you “Sierra said she kiss him and left as Althea came into the room. “You killed my son, You will pay”Althea said she picked up the plug as Skye came into the room. “Althea, What are you doing “Skye ask “Getting justice for you're brother “Althea said as Sierra came into the room. “Let it go! Don't you dare pull that plug ! Sierra yelled Althea let it go. Sierra when by Althea. “Why do you want to kill my husband “Sierra ask “Because you're husband killed my son”Althea yelled “No he didn't “Sierra said “Do you know who killed my son! Althea yelled “Althea calm down “Skye said she was getting nervous about Sierra telling Althea when Dr. Drake came into the room..”What's going on”Patrick ask “Althea try to remove the plug on my husband! I want her out of here! Sierra yelled “Althea, Lets go”Skye said she took Althea out of the room and Patrick look at Grayson.

Skye was in the hallway with Althea. “Althea, Have you been taken you're pills “Skye ask “Yes”Althea said as Ric came by. “Why are you here”Skye ask “To arrested Althea for trying to kill Grayson Cassadine”Ric said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment