Wednesday, January 17, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 28


“Return of the Past”
At The clinic-Serena was greeted everyone who came into the room. Monica and Alan and Liz and Rae and Rick and Tommy Jr and Steve and Scotty and Lucy and Kevin and Laura and Christy. “Thanks for coming to this clinic, It’s named after my mother Dominique, She died before I was born, My Mother Lucy carrying me anyway, My mother died from a brain tumor and I want to end cancer “Serena said “Sorry we are late”A woman said as she came into the room with a man.,”Who are you “Serena ask “Katherine Bell and Stefan Cassadine “Lucy said “Were you important to my mother “Serena ask “I was you're mother half sister, I didn't arrive in town till after you're mother died but we grow up with each other “Katherine said “She also a con artist, She try to take you're inheritance “Scotty said “I have changed “Katherine said “Let’s just celebrated my mother “Serena said “Yes”Scotty said he went up to make a toast. “I loved Dominique she was the love of my life she saw the best and worst in me but still loved me, The only thing I would change is having Dominique here”Scotty said everyone clap. Lucy went by Katherine. “I don't trust you, I will be watching you”Lucy said

At Felicia-Maxie and Robin and Anna were there. “I don't know why Mother wanted all of you to come”Maxie said as Felicia came into the room with Georgia. “Georgia “Maxie ask “Yes, It's Georgia, Robert found her The Cassadine had her”Felicia said “Georgia, It's so good to have you home, My better half”Maxie said “We are so glad to have you back”Robin said “I'm glad to be back to, I can't believe that Mac is gone”Georgia said
Anna went by Felicia. “I'm happy for you”Anna said “It's like Mac brought Georgia back to me”Felicia said “Yes”Anna said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment