Wednesday, January 10, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 51


At The Docks-Sierra was sitting on the bench thinking about Josslyn and wondering if she should tell Grayson when Tony came by. “Sierra, Tonight was something “Tony said and sit down by Sierra. “Yes it was, This isn't going to be good, Yes what Josslyn did was wrong but Spencer Jr just lose his father and he may lose his mother too”Sierra said “Yea that is sad”Tony said “Tony, Why were you at my parents wedding? Now talking to me “Sierra said “You're father and I go way back he was friends with my father and I know him when I was little before he came to town”Tony said “Are you in the business too? Sierra ask “No but my father was”Tony said “I still to this day wish my father was something else now more then ever “Sierra said “It was hard loving a father who is in the mob”Tony said “Yes it is,I sure go home “Sierra said “Do you want to walk you home “Tony ask “No Thanks “Sierra said she left as Sydney walk by. “You're alive? Tony ask “Tony, My son”Sydney said “Now I'm you're son? You left us! I thought you were dead! Tony yelled “I had to fake my death to hide from you're father he was going to kill me anyway “Sydney said “You could've told me, Try to fine me”Tony said “I know and I'm sorry, Can we get another chance? Sydney ask “I don't know “Tony said and left..

At Bobbie/John-Bobbie went into the guest room where Spencer was sleeping and went by the bed and touch his hair and pick up the picture of Josslyn and Carly together. “Oh Carly, How do I save you're daughter? Bobbie ask and touch the picture.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Lorenzo were in their room for the night on the bed making out. “I love you Skye “Lorenzo said “I love you too”Skye said as they had sex..

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment