Monday, January 29, 2018

“All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 57”



At AJ-AJ came into the room he was scared about Skye going to jail when there was a knock on the door. AJ open it was Cassie. “Cassie “AJ said “How did it go”Cassie ask “I have a feeling my sister is going to jail! I'm going to lose my sister ! AJ yelled Cassie pull AJ into a kiss “Sorry, I know your upset about you sister but we been spending a lot of time together “Cassie said “Yes we have
been, I been wanting this for so long “AJ said they share a kiss and made love..
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we're talking to Lorenzo Jr. “Have you been tested “Skye ask “Not yet. I'm scared about what the test will show “Lorenzo said “We will all be here for you, You can't ignore it “Skye said “You're mother right”Lorenzo said “All right I will get tested “Lorenzo Jr said “We love you son”Skye said “I love you too and you will not go to jail for this”Lorenzo Jr said
At The Judge office-The Judge was talking to Dorian. “No matter what that jury say I want Skye to go to jail, Or you will not be reelection “Dorian said as Tracy and Alan came into the room. “What are you doing “Dorian ask “We just videotape you will be stop and forced to resign “Alan said “You are going to blackmail me”Dorian ask “What do you have against my daughter “Alan ask “I'm just doing my job”Dorian said “We are just doing our job, Protection our family “Tracy said
At Tony-Tony was at home when Stefan came into the room. “Why are you here”Tony ask “Taking back my house “Stefan said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment