Monday, January 29, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 53



At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye came in from Sierra..”You called our daughter selfish”Skye ask “Skye “Lorenzo said “I know you're right, We did it ourselves always spoiling the children especially Sierra we both were making up for him being her real father “Skye said “Yes, Sierra always used to getting her way, Anyway we need to go to bed tomorrow a long day”Lorenzo said “Yes it is”Skye said 
At Alexis-Alexis was looking over the paperwork for Skye trial when there was a knock on the door Alexis open it was Julian who had a bag of food..”I have Chinese food “Julian said “Thanks , Just doing some paperwork for Skye trial”Alexis said “How does it look “Julian ask “Not good, I don't know how I'm going to get Skye out of this, We had our differences in the past but I don't want Skye to go down for this, For defense herself against a rapist, A man who raped me too”Alexis said as she cried and Julian wipe her tears..”I'm sorry you were hurt “Julian said “Julian, What is this? What are we doing “Alexis ask “I have enjoyed you're company and I want it to continue “Julian said “Me too, I haven't been with a man who I'm serious with in a long time and I like it, But I like my independent and I will never lose it or my principles over a man”Alexis said “I would never ask you too, I have been clean, If I go back I will tell you “Julian said “Thanks”Alexis said they share a kiss..”Can you take a break “Julian ask “Yes”Alexis said they went upstairs..
At Sierra-Sierra wipe her face from crying and pour herself another drink and then pick up her cellphone..”Felicia, I need you to do something for me”Sierra said she hang up her cellphone..
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment