Monday, January 15, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 5 ch 21


At Felicia-Felicia was talking to Vicki, “I found out what happened to you're brother, I'm sorry “Felicia said she handed the file to Vicki, “Thanks, I'm sorry about you're husband “Vicki said “Thanks “Felicia said Vicki left.

At Robin/Patrick-Robin was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Robert. “Dad”Robin said she hug her father. “I can't believe my brother is dead”Robert said “I know, I still can't believe that Uncle Mac is gone”Robin said “I know, I'm going to find out who killed my brother “Robert said “Just be careful, I can't lose you too”Robin said “You will not, I will see you at the church “Robert said and left.

At Julian-Julian was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Lorenzo Jr who push his father into the house. “What is going on”Julian ask “We need you're help, Now that Mateo left town I need you in the business too”Lorenzo said “All right, I will help you but I will not lose Alexis over you”Julian said “I don't care about you're love life”Lorenzo said “Now let's get serious here “Lorenzo Jr said

At The Police station-Josslyn was in her cell when Alexis came by. “I have known you all you're life, Your father was my best friend, It would break his heart to see you here and for what you did “Alexis said “I'm sorry for my choice, I regret it all my life “Josslyn said “Kristina and Peter and Ned and mine life will never be the same thanks to a choice you made, And you're son too”Alexis said as Josslyn cried and Alexis left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment