Monday, January 8, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 43


“I do”
At Vicki/Clint-Outside Clint was with his sons Joey and Kevin. “Dad, I'm so glad your back and with mom”Joey said “Me too, We miss you “Kevin said “I miss you all too”Clint said as Bo and Nora came outside. “Bo”Clint said “When I got the call that you we're alive and married Vicki we had to come “Bo said “I'm glad you did “Clint said they share a hug as Todd and Tea came in carrying her son. “Tea, Todd”Clint said “You better make my sister happy “Todd said “I will”Clint said Todd left. “Tea, So this is you're son with Victor, Where is Victor “Nora ask “Victor and I broke up, He was having an affair with Blair “Tea said “I'm sorry “Bo said Tea left. “Vicki been worrying about Victor “Clint said “I wonder what is really going on “Nora said

Vicki room-Vicki was getting dress and Jessica and Natalie and Kelly were helping her get dress. “Mom. You look great “Jessica said “Yes you do”Natalie said “I'm happy that Rae was so jealous of Rick and I she brought you're father back to me”Vicki said she was all dressed when Todd came into the room. “What are you doing here”Vicki ask “Someone got give you away “Todd said Vicki was happy and hug him. Kelly and Jessica and Natalie left..

Clint was waiting outside for Vicki with Bo and Joey and Kevin standing with him and Nora and Tea and Starr we're sitting down as Jessica and Natalie and Kelly came down and then Nora and Tea and Starr standing up as Vicky came down with Todd by herself. “You better make my sister happy “Todd said and sit down by Starr.

“Clint , I'm so glad your back in my life, I was lost without you, We are meant to be you're my heart my soulmate, I love you “Vicki said “Vicki, I love you and I'm glad that Rae found me and brought me back to you, I'm right where I belong I love you “Clint said “I produced you as Husband and wife you may kiss the bride “The father said they share a kiss..

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment