Monday, January 8, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 41


At Vicki house-Outside Vicki was sitting it up for her wedding when Tea came outside. “It looks good “Tea said “Thanks, This house isn't like Lanfair but it well do, Anyway Tea where is my brother? I know that Victor is in trouble “Vicki said Tea turn around she didn't want to face Vicky..”Victor left town, He was upset that he hurt me and broke our marriage vows “Tea said “I'm sorry that Victor hurt you,Tea you will always be a part of our family “Vicky said she took Tea hand..”Thanks, I’m glad that Clint is alive and your back together “Tea said “Thanks, I hope you stay for the wedding “Vicki said “I will go get Matthew then come back “Tea said she left as Jessica came by. “Mother, We need to get you ready”Jessica said “Yes”Vicki said “What is it”Jessica ask “I have a feeling that Tea family hurt Victor “Vicki said “No”Jessica said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Kevin Buchanan was picking up the wedding cake and was holding it and paid the guy and went into the lobby as Skye came in carrying a bag. “Kevin “Skye said “Skye, It's good to see you “Kevin said “You too, How are you? Skye ask “Good, Kelly and I are back together “Kevin said “I'm happy for you,”Skye said “What about you? Kevin ask “I'm remarried my ex husband tomorrow, I realized that life is short and his the one for me, His name is Lorenzo Alcazar “Skye said “I hope your happy, You look really good”Kevin said “Thanks,How long are you staying? Skye ask “I'm not sure yet”Kevin said and left..

At Dorian/Paul-Dorian was having tea with Kelly and Blair. “So Kelly, How long are you staying? “Dorian ask “Yes, You came for Vicki wedding but not when my children were in trouble “Blair said “I'm sorry about that but I have a life too you know with Kevin and our son, CJ”Kelly said “You're just a perfect family “Blair said “You're just upset that you ruin things with you and Todd for a affair with Victor “Kelly said “Girls, Can't you just get along? Dorian ask “She right, I hate that I ruin my marriage for Victor “Blair said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment