Monday, January 8, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 44


At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye's room-Sierra and Lila Rae and Monica and Rae were helping Skye get ready for her big day. “Mother, I'm happy for you and Daddy, I hope this time it's different “Lila Rae said “I'm sorry for what you saw when you were little “Skye said “What doesn't kill us make us stronger “Lila Rae said they share a hug.”Mother, You look beautiful, I know you and Daddy will be happy “Sierra said “So will you soon”Skye said “Yes”Sierra said as Josslyn and Gina came into the room. “Everyone downstairs “Josslyn said “Thanks, Josslyn you are still a part of this family you always are, Your father was a really good friend to me”Skye said “Thanks, It means a lot to me”Josslyn said she was feeling guilty about what she did to Peter. “Gina, You have made my son so happy, I have never seen Lorenzo Jr so happy “Skye said “Thanks, He make me happy too”Gina said “Monica, I'm glad we are in a great place in our relationship “Skye said “Me too, We have came a long way, I have a gift for you”Monica said she pull out a box and give it to Skye who open it was a bracelet. “This Bracelet belongs to Lila and She would want you to have it “Monica said “Thanks “Skye said they share a hug. “Skye, I'm glad that I came back to town and we work on our relationship. I have a gift for you it's something of Myrtle”Rae said Skye open it was a handkerchief and Blue. “Thanks Myrtle was special to me”Skye said there was a knock on the door and Sierra open it was Dixie. “Dixie come in”Skye said “Skye, You look beautiful, I have a gift for you”Dixie said “Oh Dixie. Thanks “Skye said She open it was a heart locked. “Open it”Dixie said Skye open it was a picture of Skye  and Adam together. “This was one of the last time I saw Adam, How did you get the picture “Skye ask “I went to Pine Valley for it, I know you would want it”Dixie said “Yes, I do, Thanks Dixie, I'm sorry about the past”Skye said “Skye, It's in the past “Dixie said “We need to get you ready “Rae said

Downstairs-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was getting ready and Lorenzo Jr was helping him. “Father, You look great “Lorenzo Jr said “Thanks son, I think I'm ready for marrying you're Mother “Lorenzo said “Almost “Alan said as he came into the room. “Alan”Lorenzo said “We need to talk “Alan said “I will go check on things downstairs “Lorenzo Jr said he left. “Lorenzo, I know you love my daughter and this time I hope it's different ,, I want my daughter to be happy even it's with you, Just make Skye happy “Alan said “I will make Skye happy I have so many regrets and our first marriage breakup was one of them”Lorenzo said “I was scared with you're paralyzed it would break you up”Alan said “It wasn't easy but Skye would not let me push her away, Sometimes it was hard to not feel like a man”Lorenzo said “I understand that, You are the man for Skye “Alan said “She the woman for me”Lorenzo said “I sure go get Skye “Alan said he left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment