Friday, January 12, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 4 ch 19


At AJ-AJ was at home doing work he wasn't ready to leave Peter alone when there was a knock on the door, AJ open it was Michael, AJ was still upset with Michael for not telling him it was Josslyn who set the fire. “Michael, Why are you here”AJ ask “We need to talk and deal with this, I was in the middle of all this I wanted to protect my sister and Peter too, I didn't support what Josslyn did “Michael said “I understand but as soon as you found out you sure of came to me”AJ said “We all make mistakes, I'm just glad no one died”Michael said “Me too”AJ said as Peter came into the room. “Peter, I'm sorry about my sister “Michael said “Michael,, This isn't you're fault what Josslyn did”Peter said “Thanks.”Michael said his phone rang and Michael pick up the phone, “Oh no, I will be there”Michael said he hang up the phone. “What is it”AJ ask “Morgan and Josslyn have been arrested “Michael said “Good”AJ said “Dad, In away Josslyn left changes too, Spencer Jr lost his mother “Peter said “True “AJ said “I sure go”Michael said “Michael, I want to fix our relationship, We lose so much a long time ago when you were little “AJ said “Yes we did, Peter, I'm glad your home “Michael said and left. “Dad, It's not Michael fault “Peter said “You're right, I was just worrying about you”AJ said “I know “Peter said

At General Hospital-Gina was having a checkup with Dr. Drake . “I have been tried a lot and dizzy, I don't think I could be pregnant, I take birth control and I know Lorenzo Jr use a condom “Gina said “Let’s see what's going on”Dr. Drake said he ran some test on Gina.

In the hallway -Rae was by the nurse station when Dr. Hardy came by. “How are you likely working here”Rae ask “I enjoy it, My Grandfather worked here for years I feel close to him”Dr. Hardy said “Good”Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment